Make an impact in person
While fundraising online is very effective, nothing beats sharing life-saving information, and the importance of funding research, face-to-face.
Whether you fundraise door-to-door or when you visit friends and family, take a moment before you start to think about the people in your life to which you are paying tribute by raising funds. Consider sharing this with those you meet.
In-person fundraising tips
- Register online to accept credit card donations.
- Make your Fundraising Kit your friend. It has everything you need to reach your fundraising goal:
- Volunteer Guide
- Pitch card to help you start a conversation and share your story
- Leave-behind #TimeToSeeRed brochures
- Badge, lanyard, receipt book, and more
- Take your kit everywhere you go
- Timing is everything. Schedule about three hours to visit homes. On weekdays, start early in the evening, and on weekends, fundraise during the day. Put three fundraising dates in your calendar.
Not registered yet?Volunteer Now