Jump Rope for Heart celebrates its 40th birthday this year, thanks to supporters like you! By taking a leap of faith with us for four decades, our donors continue to save lives and create a healthier future for us all.
By donating, you’re helping beat heart disease and stroke by funding critical research that’s preventing heart disease and stroke and by supporting survivors and their families. So it’s worth repeating, thank you.
You can make a donation one of three ways. Please select your preference*:
*If your donation is intended for a specific student, please choose “Donate to a student”.
Donate to a Student
Search for the student you wish to support. To get the best results, type the full first name and full last name of the student.
For privacy reasons, only school names will return in search results. Student names will not display.
When results return:
- Select the school that the student you are supporting attends. Make sure you select the school with the correct address.
- If two students at the same school have the same name, multiple results for the school will return and provide grade numbers.
- If you’re unsure what grade the student you are supporting is in, please reach out to the family or make a donation to the school and provide the student’s name when prompted.
General Donation to a School
Search for the school you wish to support. Please note that this is a general donation to a school. If you would like to donate to a specific student, please click on "Donate to a student".
Make sure you select the school with the correct address.
- Try removing an accent or punctuation.
- If your school has a hyphen in the name then please be sure to include the hypen in your search or just search for one of the words.
- Be careful when using short form. Try using different short forms of the word, long form or simply search using another word in the school's name.
- Be more general in your search. Instead of entering the full name of the school search for only one word.